We are seeking a self-motivated, creative and passionate full time Jewellery Designer, to work within a team, to contribute to the ongoing design, development and creation of fine and high jewellery at Graff. This is a very rare opportunity and you will be reporting directly to the Design Director.
- The ongoing design, development and creation of fine and high jewellery at Graff
- Create sketches, hand drawings and gouache paintings of new designs
- Create technical design renders using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Follow design briefs and work with the team to realise them
- Management of multiple design briefs
- Independently develop your own ideas and design concepts in line with the strategic direction of the company
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-4 years’ experience as a jewellery designer in the luxury industry
- Self-motivated, creative and passionate about jewellery
- Excellent freehand drawing/sketching skills and attention to detail
- Able to adhere to rigorous design standards
- Deep understanding of design from a technical perspective
- Excellent knowledge of technical drawing and the jewellery making process
- Highly proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Capable of driving a project from concept to delivery
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced working environment
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Design Language: English (Required)
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH A PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED
Graff was founded as a family business and remains family-run, even today, as a global brand. Our devotion to this family ethos extends to our customers. We become, for however brief, part of some of the most important moments in their lives. We welcome our customers into a rare universe, inviting them to discover the most fabulous jewels in the world, and we ensure that every interaction with and experience of the Graff brand is, much like our diamonds, flawless.
From the founders, to the designers, to the craftsmen, to the staff in-boutique, Graff has developed a dedicated team of experts. We support our employees so that they can innovate and evolve, while nurturing their talent and developing their expertise. If you’re looking to join a world-class team at the forefront of cutting and polishing innovation, pioneering design and remarkable retail expansion, we invite you to connect with us.
With 60 boutiques across the globe, the opportunities at Graff are far-reaching and ever-changing. Whether in a regional role working in one of our boutiques, or working in our Mayfair atelier at the Graff headquarters, we adhere to the same ethos: providing luxury, quality, and unrivalled beauty and rarity to our clients worldwide. Graff is a business that burgeoned from the dreams of just one young man, blossoming over 60 years into an authority on diamonds. We hope to offer the same opportunity to all of our employees, helping them reach their full potential within our global network, across manufacturing, design and creation, marketing, security, retail and brand management.
Sign up for Graff emails